PICKWICK DAM, Tenn. - The 2010 TranSouth
Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championship, a 54-hole Championship
event, was played at the Pickwick Landing State Park Golf Course
The course played to a par of 72 over 6483 yards.
Pickwick Landing State Park Golf Course is located close to the border
of Mississippi and Alabama within the proximity of Pickwick Dam. The
course was opened in May 1973 and is a favorite of the locals as well
as destination golfers. Every hole is tree-lined. Out of bounds guards
eleven holes, and water is found on eight holes. There are a total of
21 bunkers found throughout the course. The course is one of 11 courses
on the Tennessee Golf Trail
Hole #2, a tight dogleg right par 4, 396 yards, is the signature Hole
with out of bounds protecting the entire right side of the fairway.
Landing Golf Course is host to the St. Jude's Charity Golf Tournament
and hosts several district and regional high school events during the
The course has bent grass greens and bermuda fairways. The course is one of the highest rated public courses in the State.
Recap: Click for Recap
- 2010 Champion Union University
- Team Photo
Scoreboard: Click for Results
- Round One
- Round Two
- Final Round
TranSouth Tournament History: | 2010
Pickwick Dam Weather LinkSavannah, Tennessee InformationHardin County, Tennessee InformationCourse information & directionsPIckwick Landing State Park Golf Course
Park Road | PO Box 15
Pickwick Dam, TN 38365-0015
- Union UniversityMedalist/Player of the Year
- Clay Mallard, Union UniversityAll-Tournament/All-TranSouth
- Clay Mallard (Union), Joey Bradley (Trevecca), David Saldana (Trevecca), Sam Bass (Bethel), Brett Barry (Union), Dustin Thomas (Cumberland), Austin Whitmere (Cumberland)Freshman of the Year
- Brett Barry, Union UniversityCoach of the Year
- Andy Rushing, Union University
TranSouth Women's Golf Scholar-Athletes
- Dustin Thomas, Paul Vaughn, Matt CartLyon College
- Bradley Biggers, Aaron Crawford, Seth JohnsonMartin Methodist
- Blake MooreTrevecca Nazarene University
- Skip Jones, Grant Moffett, David Saldana, Bobby Humburg, William PottsUnion University
- Clay Mallard, Matt Kelley, Micah Gentle, Jake Carroll, Tyler Lay
2010 NAIA Men's Golf Championships
59th Annual NAIA Men's Golf National Championships
May 18 - 21 | TPC at Deere Run | Silvis, Ill.
Hosted by Quad Cities of Iowa and IllinoisClick for NAIA Championships Information
History of Individual Medalists
2010 Clay Mallard, Union
2009 Josh Young, Cumberland
2008 Clay Mallard, Union
2007 Beau Brown, Bethel
2006 Micheal Shinn, Cumberland
2005 Barry Conaster, Cumberland
2004 Roger Cook, Union
2001 Matt Robertson, Lee
History of Team Champions
2010 Union University
2009 Cumberland University
2008 Union University
2007 Bethel College
2006 Union University
2005 Cumberland University
2004 Lee University
The completion of 18 holes will determine a team champion and individual champion if play is suspended.
If weather allows the tournament may proceed with the understanding that 9 hole increments may be used to determine a champion if all teams play the same 9 holes.
Should weather dictate the tournament to be canceled the declared winner will be the highest nationally ranked team in the tournament.
If no teams are nationally ranked the highest seed in the region will be declared the winner.