OLD HICKORY, Tenn. - The TranSouth Athletic Conference Women's Golf Championships will be held on the General's Retreat Course at the Hermitage Golf Course on April 14-15, 2008. The public is invited to attend.
Photos: Click for tournament photos
Format: 36 holes of medal play (18 each day)
Play five, count four low each day
•Click for Tournament Scoreboard
Old Hickory Weather Link
Directions to Course
General's Retreat Scorecard
TranSouth Women's Golf Tournament Policies
Hermitage Golf Course
3939 Old Hickory Boulevard
Old Hickory, Tenn. 37138
- Trevecca NazareneMedalist/Player of the Year
- Leslie Garside, LambuthAll-Tournament/All-TranSouth
- Leslie Garside, Lambuth - Brooke Dillehay, Trevecca - Alyssa Moe, Trevecca - Betsy Beaver, Trevecca - Emily Muse, Bethel College - Lyndi Brown, Martin MethodistFreshman of the Year
- Emily Muse, Bethel CollegeCoach of the Year
- Michael Johnson, Trevecca Nazarene
TranSouth Women's Golf Scholar-Athletes
Bethel College Laura Turner
2007-08 Region XI Tournament
May 1-2, 2008, Practice round on April 30, 2008
Maywood Country Club, Bardstown, Ky.
Campbellsville University is host school
- Thirty-six (36) hole tournament, eighteen (18) holes each day. Play five and count the lowest four.
- Eleven teams from the Mid-South Conference and the TranSouth Athletic Conference. The region currently has eleven (11) teams which enables each school to participate.
- Up to three (3) individuals not on one of these teams can participate in the region golf tournament if their school does not field a complete team.
- If rain eliminates play on day one the tournament will be 18 holes played on day two.
- If rain eliminates play on day two the winner will be the highest nationally ranked team in the tournament.
- If weather, time and course conditions permit the 18 hole completed tournament could be played 9 holes on day one and 9 holes on day two. Every school in the field would need to complete the same 9 holes each day.